NEET-Medical Entrance Preparation

Home > NEET-Medical Entrance Preparation

INTERFACE - MEDICAL COURSE

NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST [ NEET (UG) – 2022] will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) in Pen and Paper mode in 13 languages, as a uniform entrance examination for admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/ ...

Students who qualify NEET will get the opportunity to secure a seat at any Medical colleges in any State. Qualifying NEET with high scores and secure a good rank in the All India Merit List enables the students to get a seat into the most prestigious medical college in the country. 

The MBBS course fee may vary from government, private and deemed universities. The average MBBS fee for government medical colleges in India ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 7.5 lakh, whereas the MBBS fee for private colleges can range from INR 20 lakh to more than INR 1 Cr.

After Clearing NEET 2022 Cutoff - State Quota Counselling. 
The State Quota counselling is conducted by different authorities in different states. Under this counselling, 85 per cent of the seats in state medical and dental colleges are filled. The remaining 15% is, of course, filled under the AIQ.

Qualifying the NEET 2022 is mandatory for aspirants who want to take admission and study medical courses .
...
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2022 - Minimum Required Percentage.

Category Minimum marks required for NEET 2022
Unreserved 50%
SC/ST/OBC/Reserved-PH 40%
Unreserved- PH 45%

Get in Touch

About Us

societal members the Father, the mother and the teacher play a fundamental role in shaping up the student and making all the difference in/ for our society. But I also feel that parents should never inflict there dreams on their children’s. Infact being parents they should allow and guide them in doing what they want to become in life. I b

Contact Detils

  • Plot No. 1191, Sector-5, Near Buddha Chowk, opposite city central mall, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad (NCR) Pin-201012
  • interface.education18@gmail.com
  • +91-9958823870, 9205499363. 01204545326

Reach Us